RELIANCE BROKERS IS PROUD TO PARTNER WITH THE PAYROLL FUNDING COMPANY
On-Demand Short-Term Funding to Help Our Clients Succeed
Reliance Brokers clients often need access to money to help their business grow and prosper. Sometimes the need for cash grows out of unforeseen or unexpected events. Other times cash is needed to take on additional business. Most of the time, the need for working capital occurs suddenly and finding access to money quickly can be quite difficult. As they say, you can’t easily get money when you need it!
Because you are a client of a PEO client through Reliance Brokers you are prequalified and hence there is:
o NO Collateral required
o NO Lien needed
o NO Personal guarantee
o NO Tax returns to examine
o NO Credit checks
o NO Written application
Determination of the funding amount is a simple
30-minute phone interview. That’s it!
RELIANCE BROKERS IS PROUD TO PARTNER WITH VERIFIED FIRST
Premier background and drug screening services with world-class customer service. Comprehensive Screening with Over 30 Available Searches
• Rapid turnaround time for most clear searches lets you onboard new hires faster.
• U.S.-based client care team with a 97% satisfaction rating and average 14 second hold time—we are ready and waiting to assist you!
• Competitive pricing and custom-designed search packages to meet the needs of your industry.
• No commitment, no minimums.
• User-friendly system lets you order screens with a minimal number of clicks, saving you time and eﬀort.
• FCRA compliance is at your fngertips with Verifed First’s online disclosure, authorization, and adverse action forms.
RELIANCE BROKERS A PROUD MEMBER AND ON THE ADVISORY BOARD OF NPEOBA
The National PEO Brokers Association was established to provide tools and resources for PEO Advisors/Brokers. The benefits of membership in NPEOBA include educational tools and resources, extensive PEO Advisor/Broker Marketplace, vendor forum, and more. In addition, we produce a newsletter and a confidential marketplace to submit and shop bids.
National PEO Brokers Association Vision
The National PEO Brokers Association promotes the benefits of the Professional Employer Organization industry while providing a complete resource center for the Independent PEO Advisor/Broker who advocates on behalf of their clients to PEO companies.
National PEO Brokers Association Mission
The National PEO Brokers Association was created to offer Independent Advisors/Brokers who work in the PEO industry a complete resource center for industry news & information, access to PEO companies and affiliated vendors. Through navigating the Marketplace, Directories, News and Vendor tabs, a PEO Advisor/Broker will access tremendous resources needed to help better advocate for their PEO clients.